Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can You Bake A Cake In A Crockpot

abandoned



Hello world!

Here is a shoot done Friday in my beautiful Charente (let's not mince words: live on 17!).


I found this skirt completely deserted room with my little sister. I like the color red / pink and her little ruffles. So no one, not two, I passed! Undress with my darling Callie HRPAO I never left, you may see very often here because it is gééééénial.
Have a nice late Sunday / great week.
you soon.
xx Chloe




Here is some pictures that I've taken in Charente Maritime (a cute place in France in the contryside). I found that skirt in my sister's room but she didn't wear it (what a shame!). So like I really enjoyed the color and the little frills, I've decided to add the skirt to my closet! On these pics, you can see my new bag Aphro Callie that you'll probably see very often because I really love it.
See yaaaaa and have a great week!




 Mon Aphro brille de mille feux !

skirt? Shoes Andre, Blazer Kookai Bag, Aphrodisiak Leather Belt, Vintage



0 comments:

Post a Comment