Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Catholic Wedding Programs Templates

balances: the secret weapon the anti-pigeon



In this period end balances in the sun I come to the following conclusion: we is pigeons. Here I will explain. In a major consumer, shopping and gaga ... pigeon, I'm a bit sick and headband to buy high clothing, footwear and others during the year and see these sale items up to 70 months later. If the shops can make such rebate and continue to make the figure it is that we on-sell the thing then you'll tell me that this is the game my poor Lucette. Well you can make fine speeches you'll be the first to buy you these pretty colored dresses currently for sale at H & M spring summer. Because you're blonde and pigeons. Mah now, I'm sick, I say stop ! From now on it will be settled or "going your way early." 'll Have to be violence, but if I can become half that of a pigeon that I fully agree.

Wait balances mid season: Challenge Accepted!
(you can run paris, I am weak aha)


Well back to the outfit of the day. not give it a fresh hin hin hin be nude? You feel like me spring is almost here? Owl. Fruit of my balances precisely, I found a black blazer simple, well-cut as it should, at Kookai for 30 € instead of 100 (no pigeon, brave girl!) . And something I never usually do: the cheap shops on Ste Catherine in Bordeaux commonly called "Chinese" where I found this pair of shoes and that skirt that do not seem cheap for a sub (ultra contradictory expression btw) . And that is not pigeon either!

that, I wish you a good week.
xx Chloe rrrrou rrrrou (noise of the pigeon, Phoebe if you hear me)




In France This Is The End of dirty . So I made a lot of good deals Such as I bought this blazer That € 30 € INSTEAD of 100 at Kookai. And I've Decided to stop buying products If They Are not in dirty (of course I'm talking about clothes or shoes or food not Physiological Needs!). This Is Kind Of A challenge because the temptation is hard but I'm sure I can do it!
Today I'm wearing a black and nude outfit. Black things are new and nude things are old, true story!

In my town, there is a special street where I do shopping called "Sainte Catherine", it's the biggest shopping street in Europe! And in a part of it, there are only very cheap shops. Usually I never come there. But yesterday, I found that skirt and those shoes in there. What do you think of it? They don't look cheap, do they?

Have a great week!
xx from France.




EDIT: obviously I'm talking about teaching style Zara, H & M, Naf Naf, Counter, Kookai (and the list is long!) Thanks for comments my pigeons adored ♥;)



Pouch New Look, skirt and shoes cheap, Tank H & , M, Blazer Kookai



0 comments:

Post a Comment