Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Crisco Shortening On Dry




Hello hello!

Here I am with pictures taken in my car, because it is a place that inspires me, I'll often find me with myself and the 75 is my favorite place. No I'm kidding, the truth is that I was too lazy to find a real place to take pictures, I was pressed and it is always better than in my studio (yes I assure you!) .

As you have seen Twitter and Facebook , I'm looking for a solution for you remake of small videos. The problem is that my webcam does not work (why do ye not know) but when I solve this technical problem or that I find few minutes to kidnap a computer with webcam, I promise, I will repost!

greater the penalty you have Faguo? Sneackers brand manager who plants a tree for each pair purchased! But if! Remember .

you soon, good week. Chloe xx



Heeeeello! So today I've taken those pics on my parking because I really like that place... No I'm kiding! The truth is that I have not the time to find a beautiful place. But next time I will.

As you can see I'm wearing sneakers! (I allready made an article with those shoes here ). The sneakers' brand is Faguo. You need to know that when you buy those shoes, the compagnie plants trees. Isn't it awesome? Have a great week!




Sneakers Faguo , Pouch New Look, Dress Bershka, H & M shirt


0 comments:

Post a Comment