Sunday, February 20, 2011

Exercise And Bronchitis

No All Star Game, no title. Seventy-five


I do not know if you remember this little vest ( flashbacks) and much is still my girlfriend. A little touch of color in a pretty dark place my time.

The big black spot on my Sunday will not have to watch the Canal + ALL STAR GAME. Cable subscribers, I envy you as ever, enjoy!

Otherwise I looking for an internship in Paris for the month of May in the field of communication / journalism and touching the world of fashion. If by any chance someone is looking for a little blonde intern in the meeting, please contact me: chloe_penderie@hotmail.com

My ad over, I wish you a very good Sunday.
I told you very quickly to the look, the video and maybe even du concours !
xx ChloƩ



This sunny day, I am wearing a green little jacket that you have already seen here . It's the colorful touch of my outfit!  This weekend I have not the chanel which broadcast the ALL STAR GAME, this is kind of  tragic for me! Enjoy it and have a lovely sunday and see you soon for other articles.



Gilet Mango, Tee H&M, Bague Jennyfer, Jupe Stradivarius, Shoes Cheap.


0 comments:

Post a Comment