Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Diagrams Of A Sand Rail

per square meter! The skirt


Marie - Laura - Fen - Melissa


Last Wednesday I met super nice chicks in Bordeaux. I had a great afternoon, over a cup of hot chocolate followed by an epic to make pictures and streetstyle for these ladies. All this with much laughter and good humor, I say: A REMAKE!

You above the only picture I took. I was a bit complexed Kodak compact with all these big SLR around me (the real reason is that I was too lazy booouh). Other photos of this article were taken by Mary , Fen and Melissa .

strange phenomenon: I have some items in advance (good blogger) so I said to you very quickly for good this time;)

kisses.
xx Chloe

PS: The winner Loux Design Contest is Nelly with comment 32.


PPS: I support LIZA P. nice enough for a contest . The illustrator's Blog Elizabeth Pancake has created two models bustier that could be achieved through the competition! Then vote for her here ! It's just a little click and it all day (and until 6 / 03). Thank you for it.



Last wednsday fashion bloggers I've put oven at Bordeaux. It Was a really sweet time. Here Is some pictures of Our afternoon and wednsday of my outfit. I Wore a dress from H & M That I've Bought last summer. She's the color of my outfit touch;) I got a lot of Things to show you this time so I see you soon my nice Français readers!


Dress and Shoes H & M, Stradivarius Belt Bag Emmaus, Zara Coat.


0 comments:

Post a Comment