Monday, February 21, 2011

Vaughn T Pulse Goalie Pads

From Faguo girly what are you in here!


Mah What is this Faguo that sparkles? And it's MY Faguo bin. If so, I swear!


Let me tell you this sacred journey!

I was contacted by the team Faguo in October and I had to hold my tongue until now. Both say it is a sacred liberation! Imagine my surprise when I received THE phone call offering me to participate in a collaborative bloggers / Faguo. My first word after the hook cell, was "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" + dance of joy (true story)

And so from there it was gone! round trip to Paris to design my pair of shoes . It was super crazy like that from one day to full week in the capital to start his pair Faguo meet the team and bloggers who are with me in this adventure ... The little blonde Bordeaux I was very disoriented!

Within hours, we had to agree on the model of shoe, color and detail. And you can not just stylist like that (snaps fingers), it really difficult to project and imagine colors as near as reasons. Bling bling at heart, I literally cracked for a background in sequin .

Impatient as I am, it was hard to wait! Well yes because in Faguo, we do not do things by halves: the shoes are produced in China (in factories where the conditions of work are checked frequently) and brought to France by ... boat. And suddenly, it is very long, very long!


And under your applause, I present my Faguo, my baby!



On sale from March 15 in very limited edition, 60 € in the following outlets:
  • Paris: Citadium and Refuge
  • Caen: The Stor'age
  • Nantes Bar Shoes
  • Bordeaux: Michard Ardillier (the blonde who dances in front of the robot, it will be me!)



Go March 10 at the Paris Citadium for the inauguration of the collection "When bloggers make their Faguo "with Miss Caroline Quincampoix (peas), Fanny Play Like a Girl (Liberty) and Frieda of The Morning Softly (paprika).



That's all I said it! We will in any way the opportunity to revisit all this.
Have a great week.
xx Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment