Friday, February 4, 2011

Play Root Beer Tapper Online

I Believe I Can Fly




Hello everyone.

A quick little article. First of all sorry for the poor quality photos. It must be said that the night falls fast enough, my camera is far from being very efficient and therefore inevitably the result is not good. I'll try to go to this weekend during the day.
While we're at, I have less time to spend on your blog because I have a lot of work right now. BUT I'll catch up;) Thanks again for your feedback.

that, I'll let you see my outfit of the day, with a mix of printed with peas in the spotlight.

I told you very quickly.
xx Chloe




Hi everyone. This is my first English translation!  Like that, we'll understand eachother easier. I hope you'll understand me and if I make mistakes, you can correct me, this is not a problem :)

I'm very sorry about the bad quality of those pictures, but at nightfall and with my liltle camera it's difficult! But don't be mad at me, I'll try to do better pictures that weekend. So here I'm wearing an outfit with different paterns : flowers and dots. Hope you'll enjoy it !

And to finish that first English translation, I wanted to thank you, my foreign readers, to be so nice with me and to visit me. That's really sweet.  So see you soon, and have a lovely weekend.

xx ChloƩ





 



Jupe Zara, Pull Les Envahisseurs, Boots H&M, Veste Kookai



0 comments:

Post a Comment