Thursday, March 3, 2011

Converting Simplicity Ellis

You got a weird thing on his head ... In WB


My
held Sunday. Oh, when I told you I had articles in the elbow that was not to flame! (Brave blogger). Undress to cool because it rhymes with Sunday (not literally, but you see where I am coming Sunday = cool).

My tee shirt, you've seen version was (I miss my tan) but became completely deformed. The neck to the navel and it happens to me is a bit faded ... but I love my mustache! Oh, and I never left my darling Aphro course!

Pardon pour cette coiffure.
A très vite,
xx Chloé



Here is my outfit of ... last sunday! I've got a lot of things to show you these days... As you can expect for a sunday, my outfit is casuuuuuual (but better than a jogging-suit). I had a very weird hairstyle (sorry about that!) and I was wearing a funny tee shirt "Le Moustache" (you can see here the summer version).


Shorts Levi's and Belt Secondhand, Bag AL Shoes Cheap, Tee New Look, Blazer Kookai


0 comments:

Post a Comment